[opensuse] [open]suse sites do not support any secure TLS ciphers.
Andrew Colvin wrote:
On Monday, 25 June 2018 01:54:16 BST L A Walsh wrote:
Those who can't connect have their security settings set too
high. Opensuse only has 1 algorithm available for the
first part -- RSA which is deprecated by ssllabs.

Wow in that case I think there should be a bug report raised because it will not be long before other visitors trip over this. Good find
----
Others have run into it -- though I guess I was the
first one to investigate "why". Too much of an engineer
who likes to see how things tick.

As for reporting it as a bug, -- as noted in another note on this forum, it's been about 3 years since I've had
a bug "accepted" and haven't been told that [open]suse no longer supported what I was doing. I can see that
being told that was the case here. ;^/ (sigh)