[opensuse] mozilla-nss update
I just went to YaST Online Update and see a bunch of updates available.
When I click on Accept, a box pops up advising me that an update to
mozilla-nss has also been changed to resolve dependencies. I have
3.36.1-47.1 and it wants to install 3.36.4-50.1.

What I can't find is how to see what dependency would be broken, or why
this update is only listed as an 'automatic' one and not in the list of
available updates, so I can't see what problems it is supposed to fix.

How can I access that information?