Re: [opensuse] CANBus experience
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:58:06 +0200
Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone using a CANBus card with openSUSE? We will soon have a MobilEye
device that we want to test integrating with our system. And it speaks
CANBus. We are on our own to provide the CANBus card. So something
that is known to play nice with Linux/openSUSE is what we are looking
for. So any suggestions or experiences are welcome.

No experience, sorry, but a vague interest. A good source of info seems
to be https://elinux.org/CAN_Bus but it doesn't mention MobilEye, which
is not encouraging, and likewise
https://www.mobileye.com/our-technology/ doesn't mention CAN Bus. But
http://docs.polysync.io/sensors/mobileye-560/ does claim "The ECUs CAN
network needs to be configured to use one of the two compatible CAN
interfaces: Kvaser’s linuxcan or socketcan." So perhaps there's some
hope.