Re: [opensuse] Attempting to boot Windows 10 from an external disk
Le 26/06/2018 à 11:19, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2018-06-26 09:29, David C. Rankin wrote:
Maybe somebody on the list is already doing something like that. Now you
have me interested in how it could work...

I found two links.

<https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-external-drive/>

How to move Windows 10 to an external hard drive

They simply use Clonezilla installed on an auxiliary flash disk (booted
with TuxBoot) to clone the existing internal disk with Windows to an
external hard disk, nothing extra. But my case is different: I
physically moved the disk.

but may be clonezilla can still "move" it to a third disk (if available)

I see clonezilla say it can move windows, but never tried it. I long time ago moved windows from his partition to an other one with linux without problem, but on an other internal disk

jdd

--
http://dodin.org