Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
On 2018-06-25 22:46, David C. Rankin wrote:
This is what I recall from the last time it slept. So if 15 is behaving
differently, then something has changed (I have wicked and no NM running)

You have not tested my exact question.

Define in NM two wired connections. One with dhcp and set to "always use
this connection if available", and a second one with a fixed IP that
does not have that setting ticked.

Then connect using the second one.

Then hibernate (to disk) and restore.

It goes to the first connection, dhcp, not to the one that was in use.

And it has to be NM, not wicked.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.