[opensuse] Re: [GTALUG] I not have a smaller phone, and therefor want it's big brother in a pad
On 06/25/2018 12:32 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
It seems as if Android tablets were mostly a fad. Don't ask me why --
I can never make sense of the market.

I often read books and news on mine.  Use a browser, email and more.  At
work, we have an instrument for measuring RF leakage that displays on an
tablet or phone.  Watch some videos.  I have a couple of apps for
checking WiFi.  Video chat.  Lots of things.  Until recently, I could
use them to program my PVR, but Rogers broke that.

I hear some people even use them for something called "Facebook".  ;-)