[opensuse] No touchpad and keybord after upgrade to kernel 17.2
Hi all,

I am just interested whether those on oS also met the problem in the subject. After about 2 weeks I switched on my ASUS K 501U laptop with TW and saw there were a massive number (nearly 3000!!) updates. It was not smooth to install them because in the meantime root got full. I deleted the elder snaphots (sudo snapper delete ---sync #snapshot) and installed the remaining more than 300 updates. Finally I tried to reboot, but neither touchpad nor keybord works on the 17.2 kernel. I could log in with the virtual keyboard and the mouse. Now I booted with 16.2 kernel which just works fine.

So anybody met this, and has a remedy?

Thanks,

Albert

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Albert Oszk=C3=B3
org:University of Szeged;Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science
email;internet:oszko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:assistant professor
tel;work:+36 62 544 116
version:2.1