Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse sites *appear* not to be following recommended TLS settings.
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:43:52 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
On 24/06/18 18:56, L A Walsh wrote:
That's with Pale Moon V25.50(x64) -- (current version 27.9.3).
Have not upgraded this browser because I'd lose too many extensions
I want to use/keep for my everyday/casual usage.

I tried PaleMoon recently, when Firefox Quantum stopped (almost) all my
extensions working.

I was very unimpressed. It's forked from an *ancient* version of Firefox
which hasn't been updated in many years. Consequently it is highly
insecure as there have been hundreds of vulnerabilities fixed since then.

What do you think about this?

OpenBSD's forked from an *ancient* version of NetBSD which hasn't been
updated in many years. CONSEQUENTLY it is highly insecure as there have
been hundreds of vulnerabilities fixed since then.

So logical!

Istvan