Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse sites *appear* not to be following recommended TLS settings.
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:43:52 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
On 24/06/18 18:56, L A Walsh wrote:
That's with Pale Moon V25.50(x64) -- (current version 27.9.3).
Have not upgraded this browser because I'd lose too many extensions
I want to use/keep for my everyday/casual usage.

I tried PaleMoon recently, when Firefox Quantum stopped (almost) all my
extensions working.

I was very unimpressed. It's forked from an *ancient* version of Firefox
which hasn't been updated in many years. Consequently it is highly
insecure as there have been hundreds of vulnerabilities fixed since then.

Please collect some information before you write nonsense (very strong euphemism!).

Palemoon's release notes page is a good starting site:

http://www.palemoon.org/releasenotes.shtml

(You can even browse it through simple http channel - not as advanced as opensuse sites.)

Istvan