Re: [opensuse] Attempting to boot Windows 10 from an external disk
On 2018-06-25 17:29, Felix Miata wrote:

Ideas?

I would never expect Windows to adapt to being moved to a different bus type
(USB from SATA). What I think would stand a chance is eSATA, if a laptop has
such a port, if that port is driven by the same I/O chip (same ATA bus) as the
internal storage.

I've become spoiled by Linux, things are so easy... Forgot a driver on
the moved disk to boot? Mount it, chroot, add whatever by command line.

No eSATA on this thing. One USB3, 2*USB2.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.