Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:16:34 +0200
ken wrote:

On 06/24/2018 03:31 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
However, I would expect the selected config to remain
after hibernation, assuming the Ethernet connection hasn't been
disconnected. A computer in hibernation is simply in a power saving
mode and shouldn't change.
Yeah, I would tend to agree with that. OTOH I can't easily dismiss
John Andersen's argument from yesterday.

I often put my laptop into hibernation and never for that reason lose
my routing configuration.  (Rebooting a different case though.)

Oh sure, me too. A few times a day - but I only use one network
interface, ever.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.9°C)