Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse sites *appear* not to be following recommended TLS settings.
  • From: Andrew Colvin <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 06:10:01 +0100
On Monday, 25 June 2018 01:54:16 BST L A Walsh wrote:
Andrew Colvin wrote:

All things to check out

---
Did...and the problem was pretty much the opposite of
of what we were thinking.

Those who can't connect have their security settings set too
high Opensuse only has 1 algorithm available for the
first part -- RSA which is deprecated by ssllabs.

thanks for the nudge -- (made me investigate what we being
send/offered...just that that whole strong/weak thing
got reversed)..

Wow in that case I think there should be a bug report raised because it will
not be long before other visitors trip over this. Good find