Re: [opensuse] Network manager does not restore same connection
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 20:58:25 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 06/23/2018 03:16 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
It might try on wake up DHCP on a new network that requires a
different type of DHCP with password

Since when does DHCP require a password?

I was wondering about that one too, I don't know of any dhcp
implementation that requires a password.

I wonder if Carlos meant one of those setups where at first you only get
access to a login webpage. After authentication, you then have full
access.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.3°C)