Re: [opensuse] Re: Can't make Libre Office Base work
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:02:13 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

mysql-workbench I don't remember, I don't have it installed,
apparently.

Installing

mysql-workbench - A MySQL visual database modeling, administration and
querying tool 87 MB

libvsqlitepp3 - Well designed C++ sqlite 3.x wrapper library 200K

proj - Cartographic projection software 5M

The last two are automatic, by deps. Why "proj" I have no idea at all.

proj - Cartographic projection software

This package offers the commandline tools for performing respective
forward and inverse transformation of cartographic data to or from
cartesian data with a wide range of selectable projection functions.

Tabooing it blocks installation of mysql-workbench, go figure.

It's entirely reasonable - mysql has GIS/spatial support. 'proj' is
needed for some of the mysql-workbench visual modelling/viewing
features.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-what-is-new-62.html

Section "Spatial View Panel".

--