[opensuse] Re: Can't make Libre Office Base work
On 06/22/2018 05:50 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
This is how it displays in Rekall - correctly:

<http://paste.opensuse.org/25141180>

There was a standalone tool that became part of mysql-workbench that did a
wonderful job before everything was wrapped up in the current mysql-workbench
package (it's in OSS)

My only objection to the current package is that it has ballooned from a
simple few hundred K viewer/editor to 134M of ??

I have 42.3 on a platter drive as well where storage isn't as critical. I'll
give it a try when I get a chance. rekall is no lightweight (5M+ for recall
and 21M+ for the inexplicable mandatory dependency of rekall-examples...)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.