Re: [opensuse] Missing Gwenview and Okular
* Knurpht@openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-22-18 10:45]:
[...]
I hope this is not from Leap 15 to Tw. Don't ever do that. It's one of the
ways to bring serious trouble over your system. I don't understand either,
are
you saying the packages aren't available at all for you?

he is not using openSUSE repos, but the tumbleweed 2018{date} collected by
someone who frequents here. I don't recall his name. he makes
collections of dated tumbleweed issues. if the packages are not present
within those collections, he will not get them.

he is NOT doing the recommended zypper dup from regular repos.