[opensuse] Re: Can't make Libre Office Base work
On 2018-06-22 12:50, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying again LO Base against an existing database in MySQL. Things
have improved, but not enough to make it work.

I look around menus in LOB and I find in tools "Relations". Wonderful! I
simply need to define the relationships between the several tables. In
less than a minute I define the first one, in the familiar method I used
in Windows decades ago and that Rekall also used:

<http://paste.opensuse.org/65162073>

This is how it is supposed to work, but it doesn't:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lybleU8sfZg>

Notice it is dated 2014. Why doesn't work for me?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.