[opensuse] virt-manager spice-usb-redirection

Hi,

opensuse tumbleweed x11 kde:

if i assign a fixed usb device to a guest all is ok.

but if i redirect an usb device with the spice usb redirection
it will fail:
spice-client-glib-usb-helper: Error PoliciKit error:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action
org.spice-space.lowlevelusbaccess is not registered

starting virt-manager as root, and it will redirect the usb device without
error.

i searched the net but found only a old solutions from 2014 but no success:

trying:
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/501434-Can-t-redirect-USB-to-QEMU-KVM-guest

chmod u+s /usr/bin/spice-client-glib-usb-acl-helper
did not work.

changing the file:
/usr/share/polkit-1/cations/org.spice-space.lowlevelusbaccess.policy

<allow_any>auth_admin</allow_any>
<allow_inactive>no</allow_inactive>
<allow_active>auth_admin</allow_active>

After I have

<allow_any>yes</allow_any>
<allow_inactive>no</allow_inactive>
<allow_active>yes</allow_active>

did only not ask me when using as normal user to insert the root password, but
did
not redirect the usb-device.

switching off firewalld also did not work.
my user is a member of:
systemd-journal
libvirt
lp
trusted

i tried to add all (except root) groups at my system to my user, but did not
get success.
could it be that some group (something like usb) is missing at my system?

has anybody this running, and what groups has his user?
or is there another trick (something with appamor?)?

simoN

- --
www.becherer.de