Re: [opensuse] Amazing: touch screen just works :-)
On 18/06/18 01:08 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/18/2018 04:28 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Ok, pressing buttons in a tiny screen with fingers is not sufficiently

Buy a stylus. It works for me on a small screen device, easier than carrying
around
a mouse.

Well there is that.But come the keyboard, my thumbs are much bigger than the
on-screen keys and composing email with a mouse and on-screen keyboard is pretty
awkward.

The styluses seem to come in two classes but both are more precise than any of
my digits. Never the less, it still discourages the TL;DR email on a portable
device.

Some bargain classy styluses on eBay :-)