Re: [opensuse] help with download server mirrors
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 08:15:40 +0200
don fisher wrote:

On 06/18/2018 01:36 PM, don fisher wrote:

I was able to find a mirror server in Denmark that was listed in one
of the files with the .mirrorlist extension. It is a good mirror,
first of
all for being an ftp server, and second for not sending me timeouts
all the time. I was able to download the entire Leap 15 source, 11,844
files, last night with a single operation. The site name is
ftp.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de for those interested.

Würzburg is about 150km north of Stuttgart and some 600km south of the
Danish border.

Remarkably, they do mirror the Leap15 source, but it is not indicated on
the mirrors.o.o page.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.8°C)
member, openSUSE Heroes