Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to start video playing on another computer?
On 2018-06-18 14:00, Knurpht@openSUSE wrote:

KDEconnect does what you want ( i.e. sync clipboard between devices/machines
), but I've never tried it in Xfce or GNOME, but my gut idea is that it
should
work. Another option is to have Kodi+Youtube app on the media-server ( which
you may already have, and configure Kodi to allow access through it's
webinterface ). That does the trick for me too.

I'm using Kodi already there, so that could be it.

sync clipboard seems interesting, though, just the thing I do
transferring a file instead. But I don't use kde.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.