Re: [opensuse] opensuse mailing list site ridiculousness
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:13:22 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Istvan Gabor wrote:

I can imagine that some want secure connection to the mailing list
site but automatic redirection should not occur.

Hmm, you may have a point. Only redirecting for Google is a problem
though.

Actually, I do wonder why we don't just keep both versions available -
leave it to Google and the user to pick which version, http or https.

I don't know if there is a good reason, I have added the question to the
agenda for next Heroes meeeting. (in a couple of weeks).
By the way, anyone is welcome to attend and ask difficult questions :-)

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36817

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.4°C)