Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse mailing list site ridiculousness
Le 16/06/2018 à 02:44, Knurpht@openSUSE a écrit :

One of the reasons that SSL is forced on most websites is that without this it

I follow this thread, but only partially, so I may have missed something, but I see some words about "encryption". The web site do not have to be encrypted, only accessed through ssl/tls or such, that is only the link between user and server have to be protected ssh like, and my own site is not and works well (see signature)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org