Re: [opensuse] Philosophical question?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 21:16:09 +0200
Liam Proven wrote:

Fedora's implementation, YUM and now DNF, is pretty smoooth -- but the
supplementary tooling, such as the graphical package manager, are very
poor indeed. Synaptic is still the best graphical package manager I've
seen on any OS of any form. YAST's inability to allow the selection of
multiple packages to remove drives me crazy.

That must be something specific to the Qt version - it certainly works
fine in ncurses. Maybe a bug, YaST has had a lot of work recently.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.8°C)