Re: [opensuse] 15.0 KDE desktop goes wonkey
On 06/13/2018 06:33 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Can't quite make heads or tails of your problem description.
When does this happen? When you hover the mouse? Just random intervals?
Screen shot in susepost?

It just happens.  I'll be using the computer as usual then it happens.
I haven't seen any pattern.

Have you tried changing themes, or maybe just icon sets, just to see if its
something like that?

No, I haven't tried changing anything.  Everything here is pretty much
default, as I don't play around with desktops.