Re: [opensuse] Philosophical question?
On 14/06/18 17:41, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
(BTW can someone tel me the premier distros
for XFCE and LXDE? Or these don't exist?)

Very good question.

Mint has a good Xfce version. Xubuntu and Lubuntu are both pretty good,
too. LXLE is perhaps richer than Lubuntu but maybe over-cluttered.

I've had a very brief play with Fedora Xfce and it is streets ahead of
the GNOME experience, but that's mainly because I don't like GNOME.

So at a guess, Mint for Xfce and LXLE for LXDE. I think there's no clear
winner for LXQt yet as it's not really finished.