[opensuse] one single problem upgrading Leap 42.3->15.0
Hello,

upgrade using zypper runs very smoothly, in all cases (3 so far) I got
a perfect working system (after reboot).
But:
directly after the installation I have hundred(s) of zombie processes.
systemd seams to be dead.. there are dozens of error messages during
upgrade because of that.
shutdown does not work.. In all cases I needed to use magic
sysrequest to sync and reboot.
Is it a known issue? Or where do I find the errors in logs - I do not
see these messages (from rpm scripts) in zypper.log?

Thank you, and great work this 15.0

Paul