Re: [opensuse] Philosophical question?
Le jeudi 14 juin 2018 à 09:52:26, Stevens a écrit :

On 06/14/2018 09:07 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 14/06/2018 à 15:29, Stevens a écrit :

I mean, what is its main claim to fame?

for me it's the config tools (YaST, but others also) being available in
any variations, that is bare bone server, desktop...

and of course the fact that it's easy to install, easy to manage...

That is what I have noticed about many other flavors: their lack of a
quality admin tool.

I forgot to mention the installer, which is by far the most powerfull and
complete yet remaining easy to use for average users and common needs.

--
Sébastien 'sogal' POHER