Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on 2 in 1 device
On 13/06/18 07:23 PM, John Andersen wrote:

The other machine you might look at, especially on the used market is
any of the Microsoft Surface Pro machines. They really are good hardware,
even if over priced.

I keep looking at them when I see 2nd hand at discount.
Running them as a netbook rather than as a Windows machine makes them
attractive.
But a real Chromebook might be better
https://cd-rw.org/t/i-dumped-my-surface-pro-3-for-a-cheap-chromebook/754
unless you want the excitement of converting Microsoft to something 'useful'.

As for Linux ...
I don't see a version of OpenSUSE on it.
https://cd-rw.org/t/running-linux-on-the-surface-pro-3/175