Re: [opensuse] Re: What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:31:02 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:

Op woensdag 13 juni 2018 18:14:47 CEST schreef Per Jessen:
Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:
And what about me and the other forums team members that send
people over to bugzilla ? Incl. your own advice to people to do
so? How are we gonna count those ?

That can surely be pulled from bugzilla - number of reports by
account?

No, you cannot pull things from bugzilla that aren't registered
there.

But - to write a report, you have to be registered? I must be missing
something.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I didn't realise you wanted to count
_suggestions_ to write a report. For me they don't count, but that's
only my opinion.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.2°C)