Re: [opensuse] What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
  • From: "Knurpht@openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:26:41 +0200
Op woensdag 13 juni 2018 20:24:24 CEST schreef Felix Miata:
Knurpht @ openSUSE composed on 2018-06-13 16:57 (UTC+0200):
Per Jessen composed:
Suggesting someone write a report is just
friendly advice, you don't get any points :-) The real effort is in
writing the report, doing the follow-up, providing diagnostics etc.

Yup, and we're actively helping people to discover whether they hit a bug,
and fiercely encouraging them to write a bugreport, even actively help
them to do so. And nobody can count that, without manually analyzing
forums threads.
IMO, https://forums.opensuse.org/ and/or https://lists.opensuse.org/ is a
searchable, countable, useful part of comment 0 of every good report that
follows a discussion either place.
If I read this correctly we agree on this one, Felix. :).

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member