Re: [opensuse] Re: What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:11:08 +0200
Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:

Per, please read the above. It's bloody difficult to count
contributions to bugreports made outside of bugzilla, unless f.e. the
forums team members would write some "We sent the user here" comments
to the bug involved.

FWIW: references to 'bugzilla.opensuse.org' hits the max of 300 search
results and only gets back to end of 2017. I randomly opened a couple
and they contained advice to report and return of BOO# .... I'm
definitely not going to confirm these to get proper counts.

I wouldn't count those hints at all. Count the actual reports filed.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.1°C)