Re: [opensuse] Re: What Does "Active Contributor" Mean?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:14:47 +0200
Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:

And what about me and the other forums team members that send people
over to bugzilla ? Incl. your own advice to people to do so? How are
we gonna count those ?

That can surely be pulled from bugzilla - number of reports by account?

I know that I've done so hundreds of times, yet these
bugs are not registerd on my name/account?

As they shouldn't be. Suggesting someone write a report is just
friendly advice, you don't get any points :-) The real effort is in
writing the report, doing the follow-up, providing diagnostics etc.

Another thing: bugs/issues reported on github / progress.o.o are in
the equasion as well.

Absolutely, they can't be difficult to count?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)
member, openSUE Heroes.