Re: [opensuse] Take the problem to the developer ...
On 13/06/18 08:16 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 13/06/2018 à 13:51, Anton Aylward a écrit :

All in all I believe that there are many people like Carlos and Felix that
are
smarted about openSuse than me.

I'm not so sure. You are one of the people we a familiar with here :-)

ROTFLMAO!

Well, if there are questions about the UNIX V6 disk drivers or scheduler, same
with UNIX V7 or BSD 2.8 for the PDP-11, I might be able to dredge answers from
my alzheimer-impaired memories of same. I can't handle octal now without my
trusted pocket calc ... err .. smartphone.

But today, I seem more able to deal with meta-issues than coding issues.
it's a long time since I did production work in Perl, never mind C; I grew
better at managing programmers than programming and relied more on Brooks,
Weinberg and the later works of Demarco such as "Peopleware" than on the White
Books or O'Reilly manuals. I became better at writing manuals than software.

No question about it. People like Carlos and Felix are smarter about openSuse
than me.