[opensuse] Take the problem to the developer ...
On 12/06/18 06:45 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Once you are reasonably sure in this case that its not a local problem
the best approach is to contact the openSUSE maintainer through bugzilla
they can then determine if its an openSUSE or upstream issue, then if
your happy to you can create an upstream bug report if not its the
maintainers job to do it.

But how can a user know that "its not a local problem" if he doesn't
know himself? By asking on the mail list...

All in all I believe that there are many people like Carlos and Felix that are
smarted about openSuse than me.
And as far as a specific application goes, I'm sure the developer has the
definitive knowledge and has better things to do than answer my stupid
questions. Better to display my ignorance to Carlos who already knows about it.

It's a bit like going into one of those heigh ceiling building, you know, the
sort that modern banks are based on, and thinking that by lighting a candle you
can attract the attention of the Creator of The Universe, and, after insulting
her by addressing her as a male, asking her to help with your trivial problems
like your maths exam or how to get a date with the red-haired girl.

No, if you really want to engage her interest ask something sensible, something
meaningful, like how to stop the decay of the proton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_an_expanding_universe#Nucleons_start_to_decay

Like you say, take the problem to the developer ..