Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?

On 13/06/18 04:39, Fraser_Bell wrote:
On 06/12/2018 07:41 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Fraser_Bell wrote:

However, there is a SUSE operation just a few blocks -- okay, about a
couple hundred kilometers -- away from me.

Are they not able to help with a mirror?

Depends on what sort of operation - if it's sales & support, they're
unlikely to have the bandwidth and diskspace.  And tech staff.

As far as I understand, it is a SUSE Cloud operation.  (Vancouver, BC,
Canada, I understand)

Almost all SUSE offices or buildings listed as SUSE offices have very
limited IT infrastructure and don't have there own datacenter's IT
resources for the most part are centralized into one of a couple of
locations.

Further to that many of SUSE's listed offices are Microfocus regional
sales offices that also have a few of SUSE's sales team working out of
them.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30