Re: [opensuse] firewealld and nfs ?
On 2018-06-12 22:07, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2018-06-12 19:20, Per Jessen wrote:
Hi simon,

thanks for the detailed explanation.
it makes it more clear for me.
so i decided today to asked a question about how
to configure firewalld to work korrect with nfs.
unfortunately i have not receifed any anwer up to
now,

firewalld is brand new to openSUSE, not many people will have any
experiences to share. In addition, running nfs over a firewall is a
bit unusual, I would say.

No...

Yes. Ok, we have now have at least two people who run nfs over a
firewall. I still suggest it is unusual.

3 :-)

Mathias apparently does.

Although my main motivation on using a firewall was to learn how to use it.

And the fact that SuSEfirewall2 supports it explicitly means that it was
considered important enough to be supported ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.