Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward
Le 12/06/2018 à 08:09, Simon Lees a écrit :

opensuse-chat@ or similar

this wont work. Most social discussion are not intentionally open, but come from associations of ideas

I don't see this as a real problem, I often delete mails without reading or read one on many to see what is going on.

users and developers are very different type. I remember I needed *years* before I dared to write in bugzilla.

When a project is small enough, or stable enough, using the project mailing list is better (I'm subscribed to digikam, kdenlive even xorg lists)

opensuse@ list is good to have an idea how the distro works, for example I only made some test Leap 15 installs and, reading this very list, have some ideas of problems I may have when dealing with main install.

When I'm in a hurry, I can scan this list with 5 minutes a day, not that big

thanks all
jdd

--
http://dodin.org