Re: [opensuse] Why does software.opensuse.org prompt for Distro Settings -- and then IGNORE them?

On 12/06/18 05:39, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* agraul@xxxxxxxxxxxx <agraul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-11-18 14:30]:
Hi,

On 06/11/2018 08:12 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
I don't mind looking at all packages, but when I get an annoying setting
dialog prompting me to enter setting to limit the results -- I expect it to
work...

Please file an issue here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/issues/new

so now we are supposted to report bugs to github rather than
bugzilla.opensuse.org? am I confused or are you confused or do we have an
unannounced policy change or ....?

You could have reported this issue somewhere on bugzilla or to the
hero's team, but its likely someone would have just moved the ticket
there. Its the repository where the source code is so it makes sense to
have bugs reported there, like most gnome bugs will probably end up
somewhere in the gnome bugtracker if they are not a packaging issue and
the maintainer can't fix them.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30