Re: [opensuse] Why does software.opensuse.org prompt for Distro Settings -- and then IGNORE them?
On 06/11/2018 04:05 PM, John Andersen wrote:
Please file an issue here:
https://github.com/openSUSE/software-o-o/issues/new
so now we are supposted to report bugs to github rather than
bugzilla.opensuse.org? am I confused or are you confused or do we have an
unannounced policy change or ....?

Well I was gob smacked when someone suggested posting transient errors
in the bug tracker (bugzilla.opensuse.org).

Wait... Are we doing another deal with Microsoft that nobody told me about?
For the past 18 years -- bringing a website or mailing list issue to this list
has been sufficient, and then Henne or somebody can generally fix it.

Why is that no longer sufficient?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.