Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
On 06/11/2018 12:54 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Patrick S. wrote in this thread how to configure several manual mirrors
for a repository.

Quick ping time doesn't mean much, unless it is very slow to respond.
The bandwidth is very important.

Yes, indeed.

I do not make the change very often, usually only once.

I test to see if the mirror feeds the download at a decent speed. If it does a great job, I choose that mirror, then hard-code it into my repos.

I rarely have to change again after that.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member