Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
On 06/11/2018 12:24 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Fraser_Bell wrote:
However, in North America, that is a "faulty" method, IMHO.
Not sure if that can be addressed easily in Mirrorbrain.

Probably not, but it is also a matter of not enough mirrors. Canada has
just three mirrors - in Toronto, Halifax and Winnipeg.

Yes, that is the true problem, here.

I cannot afford it, or I would provide one.

However, there is a SUSE operation just a few blocks -- okay, about a couple hundred kilometers -- away from me.

Are they not able to help with a mirror?

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member