Re: [opensuse] Why does software.opensuse.org prompt for Distro Settings -- and then IGNORE them?
On 2018-06-11 20:12, David C. Rankin wrote:

I don't mind looking at all packages, but when I get an annoying setting
dialog prompting me to enter setting to limit the results -- I expect it to
work...

I noticed it this morning, too. Also, it does not display in the resulting page which was the choice.

I expect that it is work in progress, unfinished.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.