Re: [opensuse] at and openSUSE Leap 15.0
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 16:51:11 +0200
On 11 June 2018 at 16:37, John Young <John.E.Young@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have some folks who use the "at" command to schedule compute
intensive jobs after normal working hours. It works fine on
the Leap 42.2 and 42.3 systems here, but I have not found an
RPM for at under Leap 15.0. Has at been dropped or its functionality
been picked up by another package?

The at functionality should be provided by the 'at' package, which
certainly seems to be available in the Leap 15.0 repos I'm looking
at..

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/x86_64/at-3.1.20-lp150.2.27.x86_64.rpm