Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward
On 10/06/18 09:08 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
after all its not hard to subscribe to a second list and this
gives users more choice in what emails they receive.

Indeed, and given the power of modern email systems and handling it is not hard
to set up filters. As others have pointed out, many did that back in the days
when lists carried many times the volume that this one does today.

Personally I consider these meta-discussion to be every bit as important, if not
more, than the technical Q&A, which might be more appropriate on a StackExchange
model than a mailing list.

Sorry, Simon, I'm not a reductionist, I'm not obsessive-compulsive. I consider
the "social niceties' to be the cushion that makes the brutality of computers
and information processing liveable.