Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
On 2018-06-11 07:44, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 11/06/18 00:22, Anton Aylward wrote:

You probably already know this but when last time I used Ubuntu, before
downloading file, it would ping various sites and choose the one which
had the fastest ping result. Of course, you had the ability to override
this selection and choose (from a list) your own site for the download.

I assume that zypper or Yast doesn't have this feature?

Patrick S. wrote in this thread how to configure several manual mirrors
for a repository.

Quick ping time doesn't mean much, unless it is very slow to respond.
The bandwidth is very important.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.