[opensuse] Internet doesn't work after 42.3 dup 15.0
Hi,
I upgraded my laptop from 42.3 to 15.0 using zypper dup. I was able to
access the internet before the upgrade, now I can't.

I can connect to my wifi router, but the upgraded operating system
won't allow me to access the internet now. I am connecting using
Networkmanager. I tried to connect with my wired connection, and I
can't get the internet through it as well.

I switched to wicked, and in yast my wifi and other wifi's in the
neighborhood are visible. So the hardware appears to work normally,
but I still can't get the internet. I also cannot connect using a
wired ethernet connection using wicked. So I switched back to
Networkmanager.

I have compared the network configuration settings in yast to my
desktop computer settings, and the configuration appears to be
identical.

The laptop is a dual boot, and using Mr. Gate's system, I can connect
to the internet normally.

I would appreciate help to fix this problem.

Mark