Re: [opensuse] Mailinglist changes going forward
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:58:46 +0800
George from the tribe <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/28/2018 07:51 PM, Simon Lees wrote:

The board has decided that it would like to see how well these
changes work before deciding to add / remove / change openSUSE's
mailing lists further. Although we have discussed several other
possibilities that we could also try in the future.

Just think I will chime in here. In reading many of the responses, so
many people have good things to say about this. Of course I respect
the board for wanting to improve things, but I will just offer my
opinion FWIW.

[snip]

Anyway, I hope that adds some value to the discussion.

Well said, George. Couldn't agree more.

Dave