Re: [opensuse] Leap 15 and rhythmbox
On 06/09/2018 07:23 PM, don fisher wrote:
I am having troubles with rhythmbox. The application opens, and I can select a track to play. But none of the buttons work. I receive an error message:
Unable to grab media player keys: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.Dbus.Error.ServiceUnKnown: The name org.gnome.SettingsDaemon was not provided by any .service files

I do not have Gnome installed. And I do not know what this means. Please help.
Don

I have a similar problem with digikam. Both applications appear to work under root.

Don