Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
On 09/06/18 10:40 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:

I wonder what the algorithm for selecting a mirror is?
It obviously isn't as simple as 'electronically nearest'/'fewest
hops'.

mirrorbrain selects mirrors based on network proximity and mirror
priority. There is probably also some load-balancing factored in.

I think there must be something, because when I 'peek behind the curtain' I see
different mirrors being used sometimes when I 'zypper up'.